logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] wrong rendering of direction with oneway=-1?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Jan 11 21:37:46 GMT 2014

> I assume this also means that I should render
> a) cycleway=opposite_lane & oneway=-1
> the same as
> b) cycleway=opposite_lane & oneway=yes
>
> Now I have two other line types for these situations
> (bike lane on either left or right side of the road)

Yes, as far as I understand all oneway roads are normalized to
oneway=yes which also means that the points are always sorted by direction:

oneway=yes
1>>>>>>>>>2
is normalized after the style to:
oneway=yes

oneway=-1
is normalized after the style to:
oneway=yes

Maybe we should think about performing the normalization step before
running the style files. That might be easier to understand?

WanMil