logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Merge the mergeroads branch?

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon Dec 16 18:55:44 GMT 2013

Hi Wanmil

I tested it again and after some modifications of my styles everything shows up on the map as intended.
So the labels are fine now.

Some remarks:

1) I had to add this line in my style to make housenumber search work:

# Assign the street name for house number search
highway=* & name=* { set mkgmap:street='${name}' }

This line was not needed in the trunk version.

2) To make the place pois appear again I had to add some rules in the finalize section:

<finalize>
name=* { name '${name}' }

3) Carpool tag is still not independent from access=no / motorcar=no in Basecamp

I tried to clear all the carpool flags with set mkgmap:carpool=no but that doesnt work.