logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Numerical comparison of two tags

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Nov 3 11:56:38 GMT 2013

On 02/11/13 07:43, Bernhard Hiller wrote:
> Steve,
> thanks for the patch. I've just re-created the test map, and it works!
> When will that patch be included in future releases?

Great!  There are a couple of things not implemented/bugs in the first
patch which are fixed in the attached patch.

- Fix crash in some cases, when a tag was not set
- The comparison can be the only term in the expression.

The second means that you can write just

   minspeed < $maxspeed

and it will be converted automatically to:

   minspeed=* & minspeed < $maxspeed

There should be no difference to anything that worked with the previous
patch.

There are also some tests.

I also need to add to the documentation.

But if there are no other problems noticed I think it is now good to go.

..Steve