logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter crashes on Windows x64

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Jul 11 20:06:31 BST 2013

Hi,

AFAIK there should be no way for a java program to crash the JVM. So in
any case a crash of the JVM is a problem of the JVM and not of the java
program.

So there is no chance for splitter to avoid such a crash.

Please check if your 64bit JVM is installed correctly.

WanMil