logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] ways are deleted when not routable

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sun May 12 21:16:48 BST 2013

Hi Wanmil,

Yes, it passes without errors, because I use a non routable line.

In short you can see the problem in this pic: http://mijndev.openstreetmap.nl/~ligfietser/test/N301.jpg
Left image is zoomed out, some roads (like the N301 - a non routable line on my map, http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/120708550) are deleted in occasional situations. It became worse after r2570.
Right image is when zoomed in, they are rendered ok. The default style doesn't show this behaviour, unless I remove the road attributes from the trunk road and the same thing happens. It doesn't matter if I use a routable or non routable line for this, they are always removed. On http://mijndev.openstreetmap.nl/~ligfietser/test/10010069.o5m you can find the OSM file of this area.