logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Adaptions in style (needed to make good use of) for overview2 branch

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri May 10 13:32:09 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,
I'm  trying to build an overview map of already compiled img's (didn't keep the ovl files or in case I want to use older img's from previous mkgmap versions) but this dont seem to work anymore: -c mkgmap.args *.img

I have moved the option overview-levels: 5:17,6:15 in the mkgmap.args file instead of in the option file but this doesnt work either.
Is this not implemented anymore / yet or did I forget something?