logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2567: roads_first_v1.patch: Make sure that roads are placed before other lines

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon May 6 09:36:00 BST 2013

Hi Minko,

it was meant to fix routing problems, but I think it is no longer needed as we found out that the problems are
not solved with the change of the order as long as non-routable ways have routable types.

I can revert that change, but I am not sure if this will solve the problem.
If I got you right mkgmap should write the ways in the order that the style implies, but the latest changes
treat roads different so that they are either added after all other lines or before.
I'll try to change that back.

Gerd