logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with TYP-compilation

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 16 12:31:47 BST 2013

Hi Henning,

attached is a patch that changes the typ scanner so that it ignores all
after a semicolon.
Maybe this is to simple, for example, you will not be able to use Strings
containing a semicolon.
Could this be the reason why Steve coded it more complex?

skip_typ_comments_v1.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5757311/skip_typ_comments_v1.patch>

Ciao,
Gerd