logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=track with no road_class and road_speed set breaks routing ## was ## "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Wed Apr 10 21:06:01 BST 2013

GerdP wrote
> Hi,
>
> yes, I can confirm that mkgmap works as you describe it, my understanding
> of the code was wrong.
> I've coded an additional test for this with the list-styles method, it
> issues
> "Warning: routable type 0x00c06 is used for non-routable line with
> resolution 24. This may break routing. Style file lines, line 442. Type is
> overlaid with 0x6 which is used for adding the non-routable copy of the
> way."
>
> Is that helpful?
>
> Gerd

I personally think these warnings are very helpful, especially for beginners
like me.
I also think that they should be displayed not only in --list-styles but
also when a routeable map is being build.