logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] tdb DetailMapBlock.java query

From n Willink mkg at pinns.co.uk on Wed Mar 20 17:55:07 GMT 2013

@ Steve

In this block certain bytes are always set to 01 c3 00 ff 00 00 00.
Interestingly,

a) I 've never encountered 01 c3 , always 01 01

b) It looks like the FF is part of a 4 byte number, indicating some total;
could be  nodes of some kind.

In part of London (TOPO GB2)  I have  81 0E 07 00

Any thoughts about this part of the 4C  block always being set?
I 'm sure it won't fundamentally make a difference to the way Mapsource
functions.