logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] "No roads near target" bug in Schwabmünchen

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Mar 19 09:45:09 GMT 2013

Hi Franco,

Franco Bez wrote
> Hi Gerd,
>
> I'm using berndw's excelent pygmap3.py script and his aio-basemap style
> for the build.

I tried this:
1) download bayern-latest.osm.pbf from geofrabrik
2) split  with splitter r298 and default parms (max-nodes=1600000) . Note
that this creates 27 tiles
while your log shows only 20, so probably I have different data
3) execute mkgmap r2532 with your parms and my data
4) start Basecamp and create routes to points on "Robert Bosch Straße".

I cannot reproduce the error in Basecamp :-(
I remember that I saw similar error messages on my Oregon when I installed a
new map and tried to use previously created waypoints. May this be the case
here as well?