logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] input file has a different sort order

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sun Dec 23 09:11:03 GMT 2012

> OK I've an idea what it might be, since a typ file does not have a
> sort order. But then I thought I had dealt with that case, do you put
> it before the img files or after?
>
> I should be able to look at it tomorrow
>
> Steve

Thanks Steve,

Ah, yes I had put the typ file before *.img in the args file, see
http://www.openfietsmap.nl/downloads/osm_combi

This did work until mkgmap r2328. If I put it at the end after *.img then it is fine again.
Would be great if it could be changed, if not it's ok, I'll adapt my scripts now I know what was going wrong here.