logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] render closed waterway polygons?

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Oct 28 14:11:02 GMT 2012

Hi

Attached is my latest version of the patch.

I've tried it out on the Netherlands with this style:

<<<version>>>
0
<<<lines>>>
waterway=canal & natural!=water   [0x1f resolution 18 continue]

<<<polygons>>>
waterway=canal  [0x3c resolution 18]

Before the patch there are numerous obvious problems where waterways
cross the tile boundaries, but I am unable to find a single one
with the patch.

This patch differs from the first, now the isClosed() routine works
exactly the same as before *except* when the way is incomplete, in
which case the previously set closed flag is returned.

So all generated ways (coastlines, multipolygons etc) should be unaffected,
and of course all generated polygons should be complete, unless they
were derived from incomplete ways.

Pre-built jar at: http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/74/mkgmap.jar

..Steve