logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch V1]Re: Still problems with lakes

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Oct 24 17:08:16 BST 2012

Hi Henning,

do you use the 2nd version of the patch? This should already work as you expect it.
If yes, please let me know how to reproduce the error.

By the way: I think I found a way to generate the problem list without too many false
candidates.

Ciao,
Gerd