logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Holes in the Sea

From aighes osm at aighes.de on Tue Feb 28 17:00:53 GMT 2012

Hi
I use josm (validator) to find the bug in the coastline. I think this
method is quiet easy.
But I only search for errors, if mkgmap generates wrong water-textures.
Then I convert pbf-tile to osm-xml, change ="-1" to ="1" an load this
file into josm.
Afterwards filter natural=coastline an use validator with
coastline-check only. Then I load the original data to another layer and
fix any error.

If you will do this with a coastline-extract it should work to, but you
should fix the errors in local data and in osm-db.

Henning