logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New stable release?

From Martin mkmap at snailrun.de on Sat Jan 21 16:51:55 GMT 2012

Hi,

after the patch from Steve the streetsearch works perfect on my Oregon. But on Basecamp (Mac OS X) I still have the problem to find every Friedrichstraße. I'm the only one who has this problem? Maybe somebody can check this? As I said, the same map (with option --gmapsupp) works perfect on my Oregon.

//Martin