logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Addresss index on GPSMAP 60CSx

From Kent Friis dsl646360 at mail.telenor.dk on Sat Jan 21 13:48:45 GMT 2012

Hello

I blame my e-mail program for the extra space. It is not in the
script.

I removed --link-pois-to-ways, that didn't change anything wrt. the
address seach results.

The style I'm using is whatever mkgmap uses by default. I have not
created any style files.

/Kent