logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmapsupp + index and Berlin/Friedrichstr.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Jan 20 22:37:09 GMT 2012

Hi

> Do you think it would be good to create a synthetic relation that
> provides such a mapping?

It seems to me that once you have enough information to link the address
to the correct node to create a relation, then you have solved the
problem and wouldn't need the relation.

>> Its quite possible that there is code somewhere that does this.
>
> Any ideas where to search for that?

No idea, I thought that maybe one of the navigation programs that deals
in street addresses might already do something useful, but it is quite
possible that they work in a completely different way.

..Steve