logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error while generating the index

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Sep 12 22:31:25 BST 2011

On 12/09/11 13:01, Henning Scholland wrote:
> No guesses what could cause the following error? Would it help to upload
> the img-files?
>
> Am 08.09.2011 10:14, schrieb Henning Scholland:
>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index:
>> 44120, Size: 361
>>            at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
>>            at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
>>            at
>> uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.net.NETFileReader.fetchZipCity(NETFileReader.java:145)

That error means that mkgmap cannot understand the format of the input
.img file. So probably it was written incorrectly, assuming it was
created by mkgmap itself.

So it would probably help to identify the particular file that causes
the error and upload it and if possible, the .osm file it was created
from.

..Steve