logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fwd: Routing issue

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Fri Jun 3 14:40:37 BST 2011

On Fri, Jun 03, 2011 at 08:04:39AM -0400, Nakor Osm wrote:
>   The tile is 15.6 Mb gzipped but I can surely give it a try.

I was referring to the .img file size. The input tile (.osm.gz) sizes in
my case seem to be up to twice the output tile (.img) size. The relation
of course depends on the map data and the translation rules.

Also, it is probably not the .img file size that is causing the problem,
but it could be some table overflow within the .img file. I am just
guessing; a couple of times within the past two years I have been bitten
by too big .img files breaking routing.

	Marko