logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap hangs forever with --link-pois-to-ways --route

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Jun 1 15:45:24 BST 2011

> What I'm wondering about is, why does this only happen with
> "--link-pois-to-ways --route" together?

The routine that 'hangs' is only called with --route, so you need that.

I don't know what --link-pois-to-ways is doing to create all those same
name roads, but there are only a handful of roads that have the name
normally. There are thousands of nodes with that name and I am assuming
that the option causes them to be added to the way somehow. I am not
sure how though and it might well be unintentional.

..Steve