logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Denmark: SEVERE (MapBuilder): ./63240348.osm.gz: FIXME - too many POIs in group

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Thu May 19 20:25:58 BST 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 09:21:01PM +0200, Daniela Duerbeck wrote:
>Hi!
>
>When I try to build a map of Denmark, I get a lot of "SEVERE
>(MapBuilder): ./63240348.osm.gz: FIXME - too many POIs in group"
>messages. Then the mkgmap processes exits without generating a map.
>What can I do?

AFAIR from past discussions on this list, there are lots of node
attributes in Denmark, originating from an import of a municipal data
source.

I guess that you could lower the splitter density parameter to make
smaller tiles. (I cannot remember which it is; I am using manually
created areas.list since a couple of years).

	Marko