logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing problem and question about footways

From Francisco Moraes francisco.moraes at gmail.com on Wed May 18 13:47:58 BST 2011

On 5/18/2011 7:00 AM, mkgmap-dev-request at lists.mkgmap.org.uk wrote:

> One possible solution (which would not break routing) would be to map
> the major hallways or corridors in the buildings as highway=footway, and
> to tag them access=permissive or access=private, whatever suits best.

The problem this is a company building (Cisco) and I have no idea what the layout is. I just want to make sure that little section of footway gets excluded from routing as it is not connected to the rest of the map, except through the building polygon itself.