logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] continue statement and order of drawn ways?

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Tue May 3 19:53:35 BST 2011

Hi,

I tried to create a map where you can see arrows for oneway streets.
For this I have the normal street, and wanted to create an overlay
containing an arrow and a transparent background.
I tried this with the continue statement.

I tried the following statements:

highway=motorway & oneway=yes   [0x01 road_class=4 road_speed=7 level 6 continue]
highway=motorway & oneway=yes   [0x10f01 level 6]

and

highway=motorway & oneway=yes   [0x10f01 level 6 continue]
highway=motorway & oneway=yes   [0x01 road_class=4 road_speed=7 level 6]

But with both statements, the arrow is always drawn below the street.
Is it somehow possible to have the arrow on top of the street?

Thanks,
  Thorsten