logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap_svn_index mdr compile error on Finland

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Feb 15 07:12:24 GMT 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 11:30:59PM +0100, Felix Hartmann wrote:
>When I try to compile Finland (I think this has been already happening
>since around rev 1835) I get the following error

I have not seen any mkgmap assertions for a long time. Yesterday and the
day before, I got some errors for some generate-sea multipolygons. They
should be gone today.

>Can you get the same error or do I need to provide some more info?

Yes, please provide more info. I am not using --index, for what it is
worth. My scripts are at http://www.polkupyoraily.net/osm/.

	Marko