logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] bug in mapsource installer

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Feb 10 08:59:32 GMT 2011

Hi,
I have a question about the nsis mapsource installer.
I notice in the nsi file the series-name generated to set the default name for installing the maps
in the mapsource register and the default installation folder:

!define DEFAULT_DIR "C:\Garmin\Maps\OpenFietsMap (series-name)"
!define INSTALLER_DESCRIPTION "OpenFietsMap (series-name)"
!define INSTALLER_NAME "OpenFietsMap (series-name)"
!define MAPNAME "test"
!define PRODUCT_ID "1"
!define REG_KEY "OpenFietsMap (series-name)"

Why is this not the family-name?

In the map dropdown list in Mapsource, I would like to see the mapname with creation date,
(which is the series-name). The default directory and Mapsource registers should be
kept the same mapname every time, usually this is always the family name.
Can this be changed?

Cheers,
Minko