logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitting to non-square tiles (splitter and mkgmap)

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Jan 17 09:44:41 GMT 2011

On 17/01/11 08:28, maning sambale wrote:
> Is it possible to split the osm files into non-square tiles like by

It is not possible with mkgmap, at the moment.

I know what needs to be done to make it work, but it is probably a
fair amount of work as it was not anticipated at the beginning.

I don't have plans to add this myself at the moment, but it would be
very useful so I would gladly except any patches from anyone that
wants to work on it.

..Steve