logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1771: Code spring clean.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Jan 7 15:13:51 GMT 2011

On 07.01.2011 16:01, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
>> On the other hand, I do get some crashes after the Code spring clean
>> inside the address search in Mapsource, when before search worked
> OK I had better look at that, there wasn't supposed to be any change in
> functionality in that change.

Well I think it will be hard to find the problems. I could not find out
any pattern bout the crashes (well the only one being, the further away
the searched street is located, the bigger the chance for a crash
(Mapsource error reporting popping up, street not found, but Mapsource
itself not crashing - with old version in the same case however street
found).