logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with mkgmap r1699

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Tue Sep 21 22:30:27 BST 2010

Torsten,

thanks for sending me your logfiles (apart the mailing list).
The "Grüngürtel" multipolygon of Cologne
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/1152542) caused the
Exception.

It is defined wrong.
The inner way http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/30777954 lies
inside the another inner way
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/75211982. This is not allowed.
Usually mkgmap logs some warnings about this and does not throw an
exception. This has been fixed with r1700 so the problem should not
exist any more.

WanMil