logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange strings in addresses (r1654)

From Markus mkgmap.666.brainbug at spamgourmet.org on Sat Jul 17 17:30:57 BST 2010

Hi Daniela,

I've been just following your posts here for some days and have the
impression you find mkgmap useful in some way.

I'm only marginally involved in this project myself and cannot speak for
it, but on a developer mailing list, it's generally quite impolite to only
come up with problems and expect others to solve them.

You're obviously intimate with software development yourself. Thus it
would probably be more helpful to the project if you had a look into the
code proving your assumptions, before directing others where to look.

All the best,
/Markus