logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Garmin Car SatNav recommendations

From Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com on Tue Jun 1 13:15:07 BST 2010

Hi all,

Returning to the world of playing with mkgmap after a while doing
other things, and in need of a new in-car satnav, I thought it might
be fun to combine the two. So, I thought I might ask the list for a
recommendation of which Garmin satnav to buy. The primary function
here is to be sure that when I encounter routing errors, it's the data
at fault and not the device, so I can go fix the problem.

So, what devices have people had good experiences with?

Many thanks,
Greg