logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] a FIXME map style

From Christoph Wagner freemaps.osm at googlemail.com on Tue Mar 30 08:33:15 BST 2010

WanMil schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> sometimes I create a map that colours the streets depending on their
> maxspeed tag. I have attached the mkgmap style files and the typ file.
>
> It's quite simple but it's a good overlay if you want to see which
> streets have which maxspeed taggings.

Hey cool,
this one looks great! I would like to build a new maxspeed layer in the all in one garmin map with your styles.
So I added it to my git stylefile repository.

git clone git://github.com/aiomaster/aiostyles.git

Can you tell me if you change something? I would like to be up to date ;)

Thanks
Christoph