logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1519: Transliteration merge.

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Thu Jan 28 20:41:12 GMT 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 05:38:40PM +0100, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> I still have big problems with the search index when using --latin.

I am too having problems with --latin1, but different ones:

The street name labels that run along the streets (or as tangents to
the lines) and the place names have the initial capital letters but the
following characters are displayed as dots (.).  This feels like a crossword
puzzle. :-( The tooltips are okay.

I suspect that the reason for this is that the names are no longer
converted to upper case in the gmapsupp.img file.

I am using Garmin Edge 705, which I suppose is an "old" model.
Can I have my precious upper-case letters back, please?  The lower-case
letters used to be enabled by a separate option, as far as I remember.

Best regards,

	Marko