logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] R: Use of relations file

From Fabrizio Lorenzini centocolli5526 at yahoo.it on Tue Jan 19 14:59:59 GMT 2010

>If I were you, I would use JOSM to download and save a small area that
>contains a route.  (Or you can define a bogus route relation on your
>home street and not download it, just save it to a file that you would
>process with mkgmap.)

I've tried your suggestion, using JOSM to obtain a file with a couple of routes I created some time a go. Everything works pretty well, and I am able to obtain the map I want.
I have to check the content of Italy's dump from geofabrik.de in order to see why it does'nt work as expected.
Thank you very much!
Fabrizio