logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1409: Add support for generating multiple map objects from a single OSM object.

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sat Dec 5 17:08:08 GMT 2009

On Dec 5, 2009, at 18:00, Chris-Hein Lunkhusen wrote:

>> highway=pedestrian [... continue]
>> highway=pedestrian & area=yes [... continue]
>>
>> THEN it will not work. Only one copy, no more.
>
> Hi,
> anyone tried this out? I can't get this to work (v1414)

I have not yet tried this out, but it is perhaps worth mentioning that a number of months ago I provided a patch for copying (in the Java code and not the style file) pedestrian areas to ways.

I had hoped that the continue command would make my patch obsolete.

Cheers.