logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mdr address index with gmapsupp and macroadtrip installers

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Mon Nov 16 18:35:09 GMT 2009

On Nov 16, 2009, at 11:19, Lambertus wrote:

> Please, can you send me the patched Gmapibuilder too? Tia.

I've attached the file.

There are now two added options to gmapi-builder.py:

-i <path to the .mdx file>
-m <path to the _mdr.img file>

(The _mdr.img file also has to be included with the other .img files on the command line, e.g., with *.img.)

If you include these two files, then the correct gmapi file with address information will be generated.

Please let me know if you have troubles using the modified script.

Cheers.