logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] multipolygon relations with tags on the relation

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Tue Nov 3 23:29:53 GMT 2009

I noticed that more and more forests where disappearing in my maps,
trying to find out why I noticed that in many cases now the tags for a
multipolygon are added to the relation and not anymore to the way itself.

Currently this would mean that one has to duplicate more or less the
whole polygon file inside the relations file, to catch those cases.

It would be great if there could be a call in the relations file like
"type=multipolygon {add all tags to way}" to handle this, instead of
having to copy in all landuses and other potential tags into the
relations file..