logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Poor man's line draw order - mkgmap dropping extended type lines ?

From Ivan Kostoski ivan.kostoski at gmail.com on Wed Oct 14 23:24:30 BST 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Mark Burton <markb at ordern.com> wrote:

>        // maximum allowed amounts of points/lines/shapes with extended
> types
>        private static final int MAX_XT_POINTS_SIZE = 0x8000;
>        private static final int MAX_XT_LINES_SIZE  = 0x8000;
>        private static final int MAX_XT_SHAPES_SIZE = 0x8000;
>
> I hope it solves the problem.
>
> Mark

Hi Mark,

I does immediately solve the problem. I played a bit with increasing the
above values and I started receiving 'holes' in the 'contour test' at
highest zoom (resolution 24) after 0x1ff00 (i.e. 0x2ff00). So I backed off
and left it at 0xff00, to be safe, and now it works fine with both my test
file and actual map i was trying to create (i.e. I can't notice anything
missing at various zoom levels).

Thank you very much!

Ivan