logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] draw-priority and layers

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sun Aug 30 09:15:42 BST 2009

you don't give enough details.
has each layer it's own map id?
BTW EACH layer that is supposed to look different needs it's own TYPfile
(does not have to be different, but for each mapID the name (up to 8
characters no more) of the typfile must be different).

If you use gmaptool to create gmapsupp.img, is the result working? If
yes then mkgmap really has a bug, if not you're process is wrong.