logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [patch] change bus_stop to Transit Service category and add name / operator

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Sun Jul 19 06:36:17 BST 2009

Hi Marko,

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Marko Mäkelä<marko.makela at iki.fi> wrote:
<snip>
> I would prefer to have only the major things (bus stations and train stops)
> in one menu and all the others (bus stops, tram stops) in the other menu.
> In this way, it should be easier to plan long journeys when travelling by
> train or long-haul bus.  And for getting around inside a city, you'd look
> for the nearest bus or tram stop.  I assume that this was Ben's reasoning
> too.

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. I like your updated rules,
thanks for making them. It would be nice to see them committed.

About the TYP file, are there any plans to have one included for use
with the default style? I don't actually know much about these files
yet so my question might be a bit naive.

Thanks, Ben