logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fwd: OpenStreetMap e-mail - mkgmap bug report

From Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net on Thu Jul 9 15:24:17 BST 2009

Mark,

Mark Burton schreef:
> I grabbed the source as you suggested but could not successfully
> create a map when the splitter had max-nodes = 1000000. One of the
> tiles failed in mkgmap (exception - NET1 offset too big, I think).

Shame on me. Yes, the "offset too large" was just what I encountered 5
minutes ago and I was going to write a new mail... Sorry for the
confusion, this seems to be the very problem.

I promise to never again turn assertions off.

[...]
> Can you load your broken map into mapsource and see if it is also
> broken there?

I did that, and broken on Garmin means broken in Mapsource, so your
checking was good.

Thanks for your help and sorry for the confusion.

Valentijn