logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option "preserve-element-order"

From Nop ekkehart at gmx.de on Tue Jun 30 07:06:01 BST 2009

Hi!

Thilo Hannemann schrieb:
> Has anybody had success controlling the drawing order with the
> "--preserve-element-order" option?
>
> The drawing order is random for me, with or without this option. Would
> be nice to get it working, though, especially for overlays.

Yes ist works for me (in r1001) within the limits of the garmin. Which
means polygons are drawn according to the priority setting, but lines
and POIs are drawn in the order of the OSM data.

I have not tried a later version (see my post "recommended stable version")

bye
	Nop