logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] route recalculation senstivity bug found

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sat Jun 13 22:11:46 BST 2009

O.k. so there must be another reason.

Maybe its as well related to road_speed or road_class?
(Garmin may think that the lower the road_speed the higher the chance
that there are buildings that obstruct GPS reception, or the lower the
accuracy of the maps, cause minor roads are not that well mapped as
major roads??).

The road_speed of my maps is only 0,1 and 2 -could that be the culprit?