logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New splitter buggy

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Sun Mar 1 23:21:17 GMT 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 11:33:06PM +0100, Wolfgang v. Hansen wrote:
> The new splitter with the decimal split file (r25) shows some weird
> behaviour with respect to the tile boundaries.
>
> If run in the automatic split mode, the tile boundaries are shifted as
> can be seen from the first attached screen shot. The inter tile
> boundaries are fine however.

I don't know for sure what gives those yellow borders.  It is either the
borders of the tiles themselves, the boundaries as written in the tdb file
or the areas in the overview map.

Anyway I used to see things like what you are seeing and so I just created
a map to investigate more.  Trouble is, everything worked fine!

So perhaps the problem has recently been fixed.  I'm not aware of anything
that seems to be related though.

..Steve