logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems trying to generate contour lines for France

From Frédéric Bonifas fredericbonifas at gmail.com on Thu Feb 5 23:38:34 GMT 2009

Thanks,
I forgot the transparent and draw-priority options. But even with
them, the size is not changed for the combined file and I think there
is a problem when I combine the contour and the osm maps. I will do
other tests this weekend.

Frédéric

Mark :