logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Find by name - experimental patch

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Thu Jan 29 22:58:44 GMT 2009

Hi

> I attach v3 of the patch - this one should generate maps that will work
> with gpsmapedit (city list will no longer be rubbish/empty). It should also
> cope with unnamed cities (Bernhard, please test!)

As you've probably noticed I've commited the patch in its separate parts as
it looks good to me.  I'd already noticed the null pointer problems so it
might be slightly out of order, but I hope I got the end result correct.

Thanks, this is a great new feature.

Perhaps we should change the default country name to something more
neutral like 'COUNTRY' or something.

..Steve