logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap (with routing) telling me about "Directory overflow"

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Sat Dec 13 17:20:10 GMT 2008

Hi

> hanno at libertalia ~/osm/routing $ java -Xmx1500M -jar mkgmap.jar --route
> bawue.mp
> SCHWERWIEGEND (BlockManager): overflowed directory with max block 65534,
> current=65535
> Directory overflow.  This is a bug in mkgmap

Well the short answer is that the file is too big.

But when I wrote that message I believed that you would never see it
because you would always see the 'too big' error first.  So the message
is probably wrong and shouldn't say that it is a bug in mkgmap.

..Steve