logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r689: Code to create rules from the new style files.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Sat Nov 8 15:41:12 GMT 2008

On Sat, Nov 08, 2008 at 03:12:30PM +0100, Petr Schönmann wrote:
>    When i want to update to latest, ive still v 618

The version number is very low-tech and only really works on the pre-built
distributions.  When I build them I create a file resources/version.properties
containing the version number.

In the source code (in Version.java) there is a fixed number with '-svn'
appended that is used if the version file does not exist.  I update it from
time to time - when I remember which is not often :)

So you are really fully up to date with trunk.

If you wanted to see version 689, then this is on the style branch at:

	http://svn.parabola.me.uk/mkgmap/branches/style

..Steve