logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Some observations

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Tue May 31 16:31:15 BST 2022

Hi Ticker,

I hope that I understand style parsing correctly now. Thanks for advice.

 > Not sure what you mean.

I'm a programmer. I have some preconception about conditional statement,
logical operators etc. Situation, where rules for condition "tag=value"
are different than for "tag!=value" is surprising for me.

I was aware about some restriction for tests in style, but when I
tripped on a problem, I couldn't find a clear explanation in manual. I
had to use trial and errors to find a solution.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej