logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Question on routing difference

From jan meisters jan_m23 at gmx.net on Sun May 29 15:51:38 BST 2022

Hi Gerd,

I just played with the routing prefs to see if I could change something ;-)

I´m using it like this: https://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/557/OFM_default-BC_Mac.png <https://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/557/OFM_default-BC_Mac.png>
And same here, checked toll-avoidance routes as preferred, unchecked over the primary.

Toll-avoidance should prefer bicycleroutes according to Minko.
I´ve unchecked long ago for some reason, don´t remember why and have to recompare.
But same as no path is routed there is no bicycleroute …

Jan

>>> Jan